lördag 1 oktober 2016

An Indian meal with Chicken Masala, Coconut Rice, Cauliflower and Chickpea Stew, Mango Chutney and Naan bread!




I have food from all around the world on my blog. However this is the first Indian food I have made and put up here. I am so fascinated  with the culture of food. I love to make food from all corners of the world. The fascinating thing is that the ingredients are the same, however what makes the difference is the combination of the ingredients and the way we use spices and the preparations. 

Indian food I am not familiar with at all so I started out with a common Indian dish, Chicken Masala. I also made Coconut rice and a vegetarian stew with Cauliflower and chickpeas. And with Indian food there are chutneys and Naan bread. I made Mango Chutney for this meal and of course Naan.

The coconut rice is the best rice I ever ate!

I have now made links and recipes for each dish. However I combined these dishes to one meal. 


Indian Chicken Masala

Indian Coconut Rice

Indian Cauliflower and Chickpea Stew

Indian Naan bread

Indian Mango Chutney

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar